All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Many translated example sentences containing resynthesis – portuguese-english dictionary and search engine for portuguese translations. What does the word resynthesised mean find and lookup the definition, synonyms, and antonyms of the word resynthesised in our free online dictionary. Medical definition of resynthesis: the action or process of resynthesizing something. Looking for online definition of ret or what ret stands for ret is listed in the world's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms. Words created with resynthesis, words starting with resynthesis, words start resynthesis.
Resynthesis definition from wiktionary, the free dictionary jump to: navigation, search contents 1 english 11 etymology 12 noun 13 anagrams. Look up syncretism in wiktionary, the free dictionary the new age and syncretism, in the world and in the church long prairie, minn: neumann press 38 p. Verify resynthesis in scrabble dictionary and games, check resynthesis definition, resynthesis in wwf, words with friends score. Psychology definition of synthesis: it is the part that brings together the disparate elements in a whole part in psychology, it is the recognition of the traits. Resynthesis resynthesis is a valid word in this word list for a definition, see the external dictionary links below the word resynthesis uses 11 letters: e e h i.
Ret - wordreference english dictionary, questions, discussion and forums all free. Welcome to the ibodyfit fitness dictionary can be used immediately to resynthesis atp cross training a method of training that uses two or more modes of exercise. Welsh english dictionary online translation, grammar, course geiriadur prifysgol cymru: dictionary of the welsh language, historical dictionary & welsh-english.
Looking for online definition of resynthesis in the medical dictionary resynthesis explanation free what is resynthesis meaning of resynthesis medical term. Meaning of resynthesis in the english dictionary with examples of use synonyms for resynthesis and translation of resynthesis to 20 languages.
Learn the meaning of synthesis understand synthesis deeper through definitions, synonyms, antonyms, word origins, numerous example sentences and much more.
- Looking for online definition of excision in the medical dictionary excision explanation free what is excision excision, resynthesis and ligation.
- Resynthesis (english to arabic translation) translate resynthesis to english online and download now our free translation software to use at any time.
- Translation of resynthesis in english translate resynthesis in english online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.
- How would you define resynthesized add your definition words near resynthesized in the dictionary how would you define resynthesized add your definition here.
- Resynthesize definition, to form (a material or abstract entity) by combining parts or elements (opposed to analyze): to synthesize a statement see more.
- Resynthesis - free definition results from over 1700 online dictionaries.
Resynthesis definition, the combining of the constituent elements of separate material or abstract entities into a single or unified entity (opposed to analysis. Synthesis definition from wiktionary, the free dictionary jump to: navigation, search see also: synthesis german noun synthesis. Resynthesis | define resynthesis at dictionarycom resynthesis definition, the combining of the constituent elements of separate material or abstract entities into a. From biology-online dictionary jump to: navigation, search definition noun, plural: syntheses. Resynthesise definition: british → another name for resynthesize | meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.